Policy Development Resources for County Farm Bureaus
The members of the Montana Farm Bureau adopt state policies each year at the organization’s annual meeting held in November. Policy making is a grassroots process that begins at the county Farm Bureau level, where resolutions are passed by farmer and rancher members and are brought to the state level for consideration. The following resources will help in the policy development process.
Tips on writing a resolution and necessary forms
- County Resolution Process Book
- Proposed County Resolution Form
- MFBF - State Resolutions Form
- MFBF Bylaws Change Form
- AFBF Resolutions Form
- Click here for the 2019 MFBF Policy Book
Other Forms Needed For Convention
- Credentials Form
- County Officers and Directors Form
- Gold and Silver Windmill Awards Application (Printable PDF Version).
- Gold and Silver Windmill Awards (Online-Form)
The following links are designed to provide insight and discussion topics for County Farm Bureaus during policy development. These are not requirements of every county, but simply areas where we need more policy development and policy review if your County Farm Bureau decides to take it on.