To view the daily webinars, visit https://learning.agrisafe.org/nfshw2020.
- Monday, September 21, 2020 - Tractor Safety & Rural Roadway Safety
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - Overall Farmer Health
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - Safety & Health for Youth in Agriculture
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 - Emergency Preparedness in Agriculture
- Friday, September 25, 2020 - Safety & Health for Women in Agriculture
Grain harvest is wrapping up in Montana, but producers are staying busy with the harvest of specialty crops, planting and working cattle. With the dry conditions across the state, movement of cattle and sheep from summer pasture is picking up and before too long ranchers will be shipping. By making safety a priority on your farm or ranch, you can ensure a successful autumn. Remember, safety is no accident.
If you need any safety information be sure to check out www.mtagrisafety.com or contact Austin Grazier at (406) 587-3153, firstname.lastname@example.org