BILLINGS---Hans McPherson, a diversified farmer from Stevensville, was re-elected as president of the Montana Farm Bureau Federation during the organization’s annual convention Nov. 7-10 in Billings. Cyndi Johnson, a Conrad small grains farmer, was re-elected as vice president.
Re-elected to the MFBF Board of Directors were Rhonda Boyd, District 2, a rancher from Alder; Lee Boyer, District 4, a rancher from Bridger; Wes Jensen, District 6, a rancher from Circle; Cindy Denning, District 8, a rancher from Sun River; and Patti Davis, District 10, a rancher from Belgrade.
Gretchen Schubert from Huntley was re-elected as the MFBF Women’s Leadership Committee Chair with Gil Gasper from Circle re-elected as the MFBF Young Farmer and Rancher Committee Chair.
Following are the district chairs for the Women’s Leadership Committee and the Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee:
District Women’s Leadership Committee:
- District 1: Beth Blevins - Ronan / Janie Kurth - Missoula
- District 3: Mary Hill - Raynesford/ Debbie Bricker - Moore
- District 5: Lillian Ostendorf - Powderville / Cathy McDowell - Powderville
- District 7: Nancy Bowman - Hinsdale
- District 9: Bonnie Jones - Helena / Loretta Burnham - Helena
District Young Farmer/Rancher Committee:
- District 1: Josh Senecal - Ronan / Lacey Sutherlin - Stevensville
- District 3: Lane Nordlund – Bozeman / Kevin Arntzen – Hilger
- District 5: John Olson - Broadus
- District 7: Gwynn Simeniuk - Opheim
- District 9: Josh Doely – Helena / Klayton Lohr – Devon
The Montana Farm Bureau 99th Annual Convention runs November 7-10 in downtown Billings.
Want more news on this topic? Montana Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!