MFBF Council of Presidents
Montana Farm Bureau Federation Council of Presidents
Hampton Inn - Helena - February 27-28, 2019
This event is exclusively for our County Farm Bureau Presidents. The agenda has been built with you in mind, mixing both organizational and legislative training, along with time at the Capitol to create the biggest impact. There is no cost to attend this event, all you need to do is show up and we’ll take care of the rest!
To attend this event simply RSVP to your Regional Manager!
Wednesday, February 27
- 8:00 AM Leadership Meaningful Influence: The Power of WHY! - Curt Swenson, FutureSync
- 9:15 AM Farm Bureau University - County Leadership Roles & Responsibilities - MFBF Regional Managers
- 9:45 AM Coffee Break
- 10:00 AM Building Your (Future) Best Team: Succession Planning for Your Organization - MT Non-Profit Association Trainers
- 11:00 AM Roundtable Idea Sharing
- 12 Noon Lunch & Membership Dues Q&A
- 1:00 PM Sit in on House & Senate Floor Sessions
- 2:00 PM Legislative Issues Update
- MFBF Legislative Team
- 3:00 PM Sit in on Committee Hearings
- 6:00 PM Dinner with your Legislators - Legal Tender, Clancy
Thursday, February 28
Joint Calling on the Capitol with MFBF Board of Directors
- 8:00 AM Board a Shuttle for the Capitol
- 8:30 AM Meeting with Lt. Governor Mike Cooney
- 9:30 AM Meeting with House & Senate Committee Leadership
- 11:00 AM Meeting with Fish, Wildlife & Parks
- 12 Noon Joint Lunch with MFBF Board - Hampton Inn
Drive Home Safely!
Want more news on this topic? Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!