Post a photo of your Polaris hard at work on your Montana farm or ranch. Tag the Montana Farm Bureau Federation and #PolarisProveIt on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
One lucky winner will earn a POLARIS NORTHSTAR COOLER.
TWO MORE WAYS TO ENTER:
- Tag participating Polaris dealers and thank them for supporting the Montana Young Farmers & Ranchers program!
- Take a photo at one of the participating Polaris dealers with the off-road vehicle you wish you owned and tag the dealer in a public social media post.
Participating Polaris dealers:
- Adventure Cycle & Sled, Inc, Dillon
- Kurt’s Polaris, Inc, Seeley Lake
- Gallatin Recreation, Bozeman
- Lewistown Honda & Polaris, Lewistown
- Sports City Cyclery, Great Falls
- Jesco Marine & Power Sports, Kalispell
- Redline Sports, Inc, Butte
- Helena Cycle Center, Helena
- Riverside Marine & Cycle, Miles City
- Yellowstone Polaris, Billings
- Kurt’s Polaris, Missoula
- Hi-Line Polaris, Havre
About the contest:
There is no limit on the number of entries per participant. Enter by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Each photo tagged with #PolarisProveIt and Montana Farm Bureau Federation earns one entry. Each tagged mention of a participating Polaris dealer earns one entry. Contest ends Monday, Nov. 13. It may be necessary to set post privacy settings to ‘public’ so Montana Farm Bureau Federation can see your entry. Winner will be randomly selected at the 2017 Montana Farm Bureau Federation Awards Banquet at our Annual Convention in Billings. Participants do not need to be present to win; winner must be a Montana Farm Bureau Federation member.
Why we’re doing it:
For the third year, Montana Polaris is the sponsor of the YF&R Discussion Meet, awarding a Ranger® Side by Side UTV to the winner of that competition. The Discussion Meet, which is open to Farm Bureau members age 18-35, is meant to simulate a committee meeting with ideas discussed and solutions developed. The MFBF YF&R Discussion Meet will take place Monday, November 13 during the MFBF Annual Convention in Billings.
This amazing contest prize is only possible thanks to the generosity of these participating Montana Polaris dealers. Help us show our appreciation for these dealerships & their support of the future of Montana agriculture by participating in the #PolarisProveIt contest.
ABOUT THE POLARIS NORTHSTAR COOLER
KEEP IT ICE COLD! Holds Ice 30+ Hours Long Than Yeti®. Our Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack – it’s IGBC Certified Bear-Resistant. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Whether you simply want to keep your beverages and food cold, your supplies dry or need to transport your game harvest from the field, this cooler is built to hold more and withstand the punishment of an off-road environment. The tough molded construction features dedicated tie-down cleats to easily keep put in your off-road vehicle. Plus, with aluminum pin latches and hinges for long lasting durability and a secure locking lid you can be sure to keep out curious critters, from raccoons to bears. Premium 2-inch think insulation delivers extreme ice retention for long-lasting cooling performance versus standard coolers.
- Holds Ice 30+ Hours Longer Than Yeti®
- IGBC Certified Bear-Resistant
- Two Convenient Sizes: 30 Quart holds 37 cans & 60 Quart holds 80 cans
- TravelLock System: Integrated tie-down cleats easily secure to any off-road vehicle, boat or truck
- IceLock Seal: Airtight gasket along the lid keeps cold air in
- PolarWall Insulation: Thick 2-inch insulation ensure premium cooling
- EasyOut Drain System: Large, easy to open plug for rapid draining
- ComfortCarry Handles: Carry a fully loaded cooler with comfort and ease
- NoSlip Rubber Feet: Firm placement on any surface
- Made in the USA
Want more news on this topic? Montana Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!