Council of Presidents Calling on the Capitol
March 7-8 Radisson Colonial Hotel in Helena
This event is exclusively for our County Farm Bureau Presidents. It is our goal to provide you with the tools that you need to be an informed leader. The agenda has been built with you in mind, mixing both organizational and legislative training, along with time at the Capitol to create the biggest impact for agriculture.
There is no cost to attend this event, MFBF will cover the cost of your hotel room and meals. All you need to do is show up and we’ll take care of the rest!
To attend this event, RSVP to Sue Ann Streufert at email@example.com or 587-3153 by February 21. Sue Ann will reserve your hotel room and get you signed up for the event.
Tuesday, March 7
- 12 Noon – Lunch & Welcome, Radisson Colonial Inn
- 1:00 PM – Ag Industry Economic Outlook, George Haynes, MSU Extension
- 2:00 PM – Fat Free Meetings, MFBF Regional Managers
- 3:00 PM Coffee Break
- 3:30 PM Membership & Marketing
- 6:00 PM Social & Dinner with your Legislators, Brewhouse Pub & Grille
Wednesday, March 8
Joint Calling on the Capitol with MFBF Board
- 6:45 AM Breakfast & Legislative Update, Radisson Colonial Inn
- 8:00 AM Check out of hotel
- 8:30 AM Meeting with Matt Rosendale, State Auditor
9:30 AM Meeting with Legislative Leadership, Capitol Conference Room
- 10: 45 AM Meeting with Ben Thomas & Kim Mangold, Dept. of Agriculture
- Meeting with Mike Honeycutt, Dept. of Livestock
- 12 Noon Lunch & Speaker, Darryl James, MT Infrastructure Coalition, Radisson Colonial