Montana Farm Bureau Foundation receives a number of memorial donations to recognize departed members. What an appropriate way to remember someone to whom Farm Bureau has been an important part of their life. This charitable remembrance perpetuates their belief in the future of agriculture.
The Foundation supports the ag community in many ways including:
- Youth ag education & leadership development
- Supporting Ag in the Classroom
- Young Farmers and Ranchers Programs
- Mini grants for educational projects relating to agriculture
- Youth speech contest
- Leadership training programs
Next time you ponder how to express your appreciation for a friend or acquaintance who has passed away, consider a memorial that promotes agriculture and will have a meaningful impact. Consider a codicil in your own will leaving a small percentage of your success to the Montana Farm Bureau Foundation. It will help pave the road for future generations of farmers and ranchers.