Position Opening: Office Manager, Administrative Assistant
Position requires a broad skill set and encompasses a range of responsibilities that support the organizational goals of the Montana Farm Bureau Federation. This position is responsible for the management of the front office of the Montana Farm Bureau. It is the first impression of the organization.
Position is located at the MFBF office in Bozeman, MT and is a permanent, full-time position.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Administrative support as needed
- Manage front desk area
- Data entry for membership database
- Prepare deposits for multiple accounts
- Manage membership database
- Manage the event registration process for conferences and special events
- Develop, manage, and provide customer support for membership benefits
- Answer a multiple-line phone system
- Open and properly distribute mail
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Management of promotional items
- Management of office supplies
- Create and issue professional communications to members and County Farm Bureau organizations
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Emphasis on Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple line phone system
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with members and the public
- Ability to exercise judgment, initiative and independent decision making
- Ability to organize and maintain promotional inventory and office supplies
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Pays attention to detail and exemplary time management skill.
- A background in agriculture is preferred with a minimum of a basic understanding of agriculture
- Montana Farm Bureau fosters a fun and creative work environment. Employees are encouraged to utilize their own talents, experience and expertise to grow and develop programs and projects in their purview.
- MFBF has a small, team-oriented staff that is driven to attain the goals of the membership of the organization.